Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Anesthesia Tech
Responsible for direct and in direct patient care within scope of practice. Responsible to assist physician in preparation of all invasive line monitoring, including the handling of sterile supplies and maintenance of a therapeutic environment.
Hours of duty may be irregular or unexpectedly extended due to the requirements of the daily surgical schedule. Calibrates, maintains, and operates a wide variety of specialized technical equipment.
- High School Diploma/GED and On Job Training from qualified Technician
- 1-3 years of experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of medical terminology; Demonstrates sound clinical judgment, skills and applies theoretical knowledge; Understanding and practice of Universal Precautions, according to OSHA regulations
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to adapt to change and manage time.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
- 2 or more years experience highly preferred
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer