Case Manager, RN (As Needed)
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Case Manager, RN
Status: Full Time
- Assisting with the daily operations of the Case Management Department for the Phoenix and Tempe campuses.
- Will assist the Department Director in employee supervision, management, training; data research and analysis; development and implementation of quality initiatives designed to support defined objectives.
- Be a team resource- creating and maintaining a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual patient’s health needs through the continuum of care by communicating available resources to promote quality cost-effective outcomes.
- Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patients clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral and physical symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly to changes in patient’s status.
- Is able to perform basic healthcare functions under direction of Charge nurse or Lead tech.
- Active Arizona Registered Nurse Licensure
- BSN or equivalent experience and education
- Knowledge of Miliman and Intergual
- Previous case management experience
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer