Cath Lab Tech
$10K Sign On Bonus For Direct Experience
Since we first opened in 1944, Tempe St. Luke's Hospital has been providing high-quality medical care to the people of Tempe and surrounding communities. Today, our 74-bed acute care hospital is one of the area's top community supporters.
Because we want every patient to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience, we employ staff members who are dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of our community by providing high-quality care with a focus on patient safety, as well as exceptional customer service.
Responsible for performing all diagnostic and invasive radiological procedures in the Cath Lab / Vascular Lab under the clinical direction of a licensed medical staff. Ensures the provision of safe quality care for the adult and geriatric patient in accordance with all applicable standards of practice, policies, procedures and governing regulations. The Radiology Technologist must be able and willing to cross-train into other appropriate modalities.
- Graduate of an accredited ARRT training program
- Current Arizona license as a Registered Radiologist Technologist in the State of Arizona.
- BLS / ACLS Certification required
- Minimum of three (3) years experience preferred in
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Experience with diagnostic interventional cardiac and vascular procedures
- Able to take call
- Must be experience in scrubbing, sterile technique and assisting physicians.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled