Charge Nurse RN Telemetry - Days
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Charge Nurse RN Telemetry
Charge Nurses are supervisory personnel, with responsibility to make patient care assignments based upon the skill, experience and temperament of other nursing personnel and on the acuity of the patients. To responsibly direct assigned staff and initiate corrective action if assigned employees fail to carry out delegated duties. Responsible for the day to day delivery of patient care and related operational matters on an assigned nursing unit. Coordinates patient care with other health care professionals and hospital employees as necessary and appropriate. Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification
- 1-3 yrs. experience as a Charge
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer