Job Summary: Provides direct and indirect patient care, supervises RNs, LPNs, and non licensed personal in the acute care setting. Communicates with physicians/ director/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Assists the Nursing Director/Nursing Supervisor with cooridination/monitoring/evauation of unit activities, including but not limited to: education, staff evaluations, performance improvement, policies and procedures, and schedueling. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in assigned department.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Current Arizona Registered Nurse Licensure.
· BCLS certificate required. ACLS, PALS and ECG competency as applicable to department standards.
· Previous hospital experience required. Previous leadership experience preferred.
· Successful completion of arrhythmia course.
· Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
· Additional languages preferred
· Basic computer knowledge.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.