CT Tech FT Evenings Tempe
Location: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Posted Date: 12/9/2020
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services to care for a diverse and dynamic community. From its busy emergency department to its critical care unit to specialty programs like wound care and pain management, the Tempe St. Luke’s team is committed to providing high-quality care in a warm, friendly hospital environment.
Performs a variety of radiologic procedures including vascular, invasive, interventional procedures and computerized tomographic procedures. Possesses highly technical skills to operate sophisticated equipment. Ability to perform duties of ARRT Technologist when not performing CT. Responsible for on call procedures when indicated.
- Ability to acquire quality images.
- Excellent Physician and Patient interaction skills
- Sterile procedure skills. - Ability to do biopsies and drainages.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to do general x-rays as needed.
- Willingness to take call.
- Knowledge of pacs systems.
- Four (4) to Eight (8) hours of stroke specific education required annually
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled