CT Tech - On Call / per diem
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: CAT Scan Tech
Performs a variety of vascular, invasive, and interventional procedures. Possesses highly technical skills to operate sophisticated equipment. Ability to perform duties of ARRT Imaging Technologist when not performing CT. Position requires on-call assignments, variable work schedule that may include weekends and holidays.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- ARRT certified and currently registered and AZ MRTBE state license
- Documented training & experience in CT
- Proficiency with most major CT equipment, manufacturer’s hardware & software
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology within the imaging modality.
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy within radiology
- Intermediate computer knowledge: CT workstation, 3-D Workstation, PAC’s Workstation
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer