Echo Tech - Per Diem
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Echo Technician
The sonographer is responsible for organizing and maintaining work flow, and for providing diagnostic services following accepted medical practices according to hospital policy in an efficient, cost effective, professional manner.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
- Specific experience and training in Echo Ultrasound
- Current BCLS certification
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology
- Registered RDCS or RCS sonographer
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Graduate of Ultrasound program
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer