Employee Health Nurse (LPN)
The Steward Health Care Network includes 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters per year. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
Employee Health Nurse
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and Human Resources, the Employee Health Nurse endeavors to promote health and safety to all employees by promoting a healthy working environment. Responsible for managing Employee Health activities throughout the two facilities. Maintains and updates all employee health records as required by state and federal regulations. Plans, implements and coordinates activities related to Workers' Compensation. Will assist the Infection Control Nurse as needed. Other duties as assigned.
- Active and valid LPN License
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- 1-2 years of general hospital nursing experience preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Organizational Skills
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.