Monitor Technician/Unit Clerk - Telemetry - Full Time Nights - Tempe St Luke's
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Monitor Tech/Unit Clerk
Essential Functions: Provides basic patient care including, but not limited to: age specific assistance with ADLs, assists physicians and nurses with procedures, assists with pre-op care, changing bed linens, patient escort and monitoring and any other therapeutic measures that result in a higher level of patient comfort. Must be able to support the association and hospital mission, goals and objectives.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- BLS Certification
- COAP Certification
- Willing to obtain CPI certification within the first six (6) months of employment
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer