MRI Tech - On Call
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: MRI Tech
- Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including CAT/MRI procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols.
- Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Participates in CQI activities.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
- ARRT, ARMRIT or CAMRT registry eligible with MRI certification within 18 months of hire.
- 6-months supervised MRI clinical scanning experience
- Proficiency with most major MRI equipment manufacturer's hardware and software.
- Experience in the intravenous administration of conventional MR contrast, supervised by a qualified physician.
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Be capable of using an automatic external defibrillator (AED)
- 24-hours of CE every 2-years, CE is relevant to imaging & the radiologic sciences, patient care, CE includes credit pertinent to the technologist’s ACR accredited clinical practice
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer