Patient Care Tech Telemetry - Full Time Nights - Tempe St Lukes
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Patient Care Tech/Certified Nursing Assistant
- Provides basic patient care
- Age specific assistance with ADLs
- Assists physicians and nurses with procedures
- Assists with whirlpool treatments
- Changing bed linens
- Patient escort and monitoring’
- Other therapeutic measures that result in a higher level of patient comfort
- The Highest Education received, minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensed as Certified Nursing Assistant
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
- Adaptability to change and good organizational skills.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Prefer completion of an EKG class and hospital experience.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer