Per Diem RN Wound care
Since we first opened in 1944, Tempe St. Luke's Hospital has been providing high-quality medical care to the people of Tempe and surrounding communities. Today, our 74-bed acute care hospital is one of the area's top community supporters.
Because we want every patient to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience, we employ staff members who are dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of our community by providing high-quality care with a focus on patient safety, as well as exceptional customer service.
Staff RN position providing care to Wound patients. Provides direct and indirect patient care.
- May supervise LPN's, CNA's PCT's & Unit Coordinators.
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills, customer service skills
- Proficient with building a culture to maintain high HCAHPS and compliant Medicare Core Measures.
- AZ Licensure active/good standing
- 1+ Year RN experience on an acute care; Med-Surg Unit preferred. Wound care experience is preferred.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- Must have computer charting skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled