Physical Therapist Per Diem Weekends
Since we first opened in 1944, Tempe St. Luke's Hospital has been providing high-quality medical care to the people of Tempe and surrounding communities. Today, our 74-bed acute care hospital is one of the area's top community supporters.
Because we want every patient to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience, we employ staff members who are dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of our community by providing high-quality care with a focus on patient safety, as well as exceptional customer service.
Tempe St. Luke's Hospital is a great place to work. Our employees enjoy opportunities for professional development and career advancement, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Position responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician. Administers treatments and physical agents as prescribed by a referring physician. Assists patients to reach maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of capabilities. May provide direction to licensed and non-licensed personnel.
- Current State Physical Therapy Licensure, graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy or graduate of accredited college or university with a certificate in PT, OT or ST.
- Three or more years of previous experience in all aspects of physical therapy preferred
- Current BLS (CPR) certification.
- Four to eight hours of specific stroke education annually, as assigned
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of physical medicine, physical therapy modalities, anatomy and physiology.
- Knowledge of physical therapy machine operation, maintenance, and repairs of same.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled