St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Want to learn more, click here: St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Position Title: Plant Operator
- Performs a variety of tasks including basic carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, boiler and heat exchanger operations, fire alarm panel and equipment operation associated with general plant maintenance for hospital environments.
- Performs other duties as required. Supports and adheres to St. Luke Medical Center/St. Lukes Behavioral guest relations philosophy to ensure that our patients, physicians, visitors, and co-workers receive outstanding personal care and attention
- Valid Arizona Drivers License in good standing
- Vocational training / experience in carpentry, painting, electrical and plumbing trades
- Three (3) to four (4) years previous Central Plant (boiler room) experience in a hospital or industrial plant
- Two (2) years previous experience in general maintenance work
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field preferred
- Ability to read/write and communicate effectively in English
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.