Pool CT Tech
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: CAT Scanner
Essential Functions: Performs a variety of vascular, invasive, and interventional procedures. Possesses highly technical skills to operate sophisticated equipment. Ability to perform duties of ARRT Technologist when not performing CT. Position requires on-call assignments, variable work schedule that may include weekends and holidays.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
- Technical Training, completion of formal radiology program
- ARRT certified and currently registered and AZ MRTBE state license
- CRT and BLS required.
- Documented training & experience in CT, Passing the advanced examination for CT certification is required within 1 year of starting training
- Eight (8) hours of stroke specific education required initially, 4 hrs annually thereafter.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to adapt to change and manage time
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Proficiency with most major CT equipment, manufacturer’s hardware & software
- 3-D Workstation, PAC’s Workstation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- 1-2 years experience - New Graduates Accepted
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer