Respiratory Therapist RRT
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Respiratory Therapist RRT
- Responsible for providing cardiopulmonary (noninvasive and respiratory care) care services in accordance with physician orders, department policies and procedures
- Facilitate work assignments, evaluations and quality of services, patient assessment and therapeutic recommendation
- Current state Respiratory Therapist license as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Respiratory Therapy
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in all aspects of cardiopulmonary services
- Ability to use ABC machine, ventilators, IPPB, EKG, bedside PF screeners
- Ability to perform chest PT
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer