RN Cath Lab
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. From its busy emergency department to its critical care unit to specialty programs like wound care and pain management, the Tempe St. Luke’s team is committed to providing high-quality care in a warm, friendly hospital environment.
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience.
Position: Cath Lab Procedural RN
- Circulate and monitors procedures
- Serves as a resource to patient care to support staff and physicians
- Able to work successfully in a fast pace clinical nursing setting
- Demonstrates strong assessment skills and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in computer charting
- Position is for Tempe St Luke's Cath Lab.
- Position is for an experienced Cath Lab Procedural RN
- ADN in Nursing
- AZ RN license or able to obtain
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Cath Lab Procedural RN
- Current BLS & ACLS (courses provided onsite for employees).
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- 3+ years RN experience as a Cath Lab Procedural nurse.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.