RN ICU/CCU - Per Diem
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: RN ICU/CCU
This position is full time, full benefits, with an excellent tuition reimbursement program for BSN / MSN completion. Excellent relocation assistance is offered to out-of-state RNs. Come and join a dedicated team where your contribution is recognized and appreciated by patients, coworkers, and leadership!
- The ICU/CCU RN provides care in a 20 bed unit to cardiac, medical, and post surgical patients in a state-of-the-art environment that includes an electronic medical record and the most advanced medical technology available. Preferred skills include balloon pump, LVAD and ICP monitoring. ACLS required. Must be committed to providing excellent service to all of our customers, be team oriented and demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (BSN preferred)
- One year of RN experience working in ICU/CCU
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona in good standing (or able to obtain)
- BLS & ACLS current
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Three years of RN experience working in ICU/CCU
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer