Since we first opened in 1944, Tempe St. Luke's Hospital has been providing high-quality medical care to the people of Tempe and surrounding communities. Today, our 74-bed acute care hospital is one of the area's top community supporters.
Because we want every patient to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience, we employ staff members who are dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of our community by providing high-quality care with a focus on patient safety, as well as exceptional customer service.
- Provides support to patient in a PACU setting
- Provides Pre Op and Post Op care
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies
- Performs general nursing duties in the PACU department with adequate supervision
- Active Arizona RN License or able to obtain
- 1+ yr of RN experience required
- 1+ yr of PACU experience required
- 3+ yrs of RN experience preferred
- Current BLS & ACLS
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled