$10,000 Sign On Bonus for experience RNs with 2 Year Commitment*
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Registered Nurse, PACU
- Provides support to patient in a PACU setting
- Provides Pre Op and Post Op care
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies
- Performs general nursing duties in the PACU department with adequate supervision
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Active Arizona RN License or able to obtain
- 1+ yr of RN experience
- 1+ yr of PACU experience
- Current BLS & ACLS
- 3+ yrs of RN experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*2+ years of RN PACU experience required to qualify for Sign On Bonus