- Active Arizona RN License or able to obtain
- 1+ yr of RN experience required
- 1+ yr of PACU experience required
- 3+ yrs of RN experience preferred
- Current BLS & ACLS
- Monday - Friday
- Day Shift
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
- Provides Pre/Procedural/Post nursing care in the Pain Management unit
- Provides direct patient care in assigned department setting
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment
- Performs general nursing duties in the assigned department with adequate supervision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled