RN Telemetry - Days
$15K sign on for 24 month commitment
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Registered Nurse, Telemetry
Provides direct and indirect patient care. Communicates with physicians/ director/charge nurse/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to triage and assess the patient responding appropriately and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in assigned department. Additional functions applicable when acting as Charge Nurse: Makes patient care assignments based on the skill, experience, and temperament of other nursing personnel and on the acuity of the patients, ensuring patient, staff safety, assist in the evaluation of performance and skills of Agency/Temporary staff as well as permanent critical care staff.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse Licensure.
- BLS certificate.
- ACLS certificate
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages a plus
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Critical thinking and multitasking.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer