RN Traveler NUR1359 $2,000 - $3,000 Completion Bonus
All positions are scheduled for 36 hours per week. Contract can be up to 13 weeks with the option to extend if needed. Excellent hourly rate and completion bonus!
- Interviews patient and/or significant other determining physical status, medical history and psychosocial needs relative to patient's procedure.
- Identifies patient's knowledge deficits, anticipates patient's needs and potential complications.
- Communicates and receives pertinent assessment data with appropriate health care team members as necessary.
Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS per department requirement
- 3+ years of RN acute care hospital experience in selected department that you will be working in.
- AZ RN license or compact state license active and in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with computer charting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Additional requirements and information for job posting: