RN Wound Care - Per Diem
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: RN Wound Care Center
Staff RN position providing care to Wound patients. Provides direct and indirect patient care.
- May supervise LPN's, CNA's PCT's & Unit Coordinators.
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills, customer service skills
- Proficient with building a culture to maintain high HCAHPS and compliant Medicare Core Measures.
- Position is PRN. Coverage provided to both SLMC and TSLH Wound Centers.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRN PDM per diem registered nurse