Provides direct patient care in the PACU setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in the PACU department with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
*Prefer at least 2 years PACU RN experience.
- ACLS & BLS & PALS required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled