Steward Health Care Market Float Pool Hiring Event
Please join us for our upcoming hiring event on Wednesday, July 13th by applying using the application link below!
We will be hiring for the following positions.
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
- Must have at least 2 years of RN Experience
- Teamwork and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
- Experience in orientation or RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
- Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
- A.D.N. minimum requirement, BSN preferred.
Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA – Market Float Pool
This position requires employees to be available to work shifts in any department at the following Steward Health Care locations: Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, Mountain Vista Medical Center, Florence Hospital.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a sage and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
- One Year of hospital CNA and/or Monitor (Telemetry) Tech experience.
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
Behavioral Health Tech – BHT - Market Float Pool
- Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral, and physical symptomatology.
- Able to respond quickly to changes in the patient’s status.
- Able to perform basic nursing functions under the direction of Charge nurse.
- Floats across all inpatient units within the Arizona market as assigned.
- Required to float to all inpatient units within AZ market hospitals.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of prior Behavioral Health tech experience or similar preferred
- Certified Behavioral Health Tech preferred
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English