Surgical Tech Cert OR
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital located in the of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services to care for a diverse and dynamic community. From its busy emergency department to its critical care unit to specialty programs like wound care and pain management, the Tempe St. Luke’s team is committed to providing high-quality care in a warm, friendly hospital environment.
Position: Certified Surgical Tech
Assures all needed supplies and equipment are present and in good working order for each case. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform duties in assigned department.
- Required Certification/registration, C.O.R.T. required per hospital plan
- BLS certificate required (Courses offered onsite for employees)
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, additional languages preferred
- Basic computer knowledge.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.