Ultrasound Tech - Per Diem
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Ultrasound Technologist
Position responsible to produce quality ultrasound images which are used in medical diagnosis and interpreted by the radiologist.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical Training, completion of formal ultrasound program.
- ARDMS or eligible. BLS Certification
- 1+ years of experience, hospital setting preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to adapt to change and manage time
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
- Knowledge base of ultrasound general/vascular exams
- Proficient in obtaining and processing quality US images
- Ability to work effectively with the radiologist performing procedures
- Ability to demonstrate independent judgment in completion of assignments and duties
- Position requires on-call assignments, variable work schedule that may include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 120507