Virtual Job Fair - Wednesday Oct 5 & Thursday Oct 6
Please join us for our upcoming Virtual Hiring Event for Tempe St Luke’s Hospital
Wednesday, October 5th – Thursday, October 6th
***New Grads Welcome To Apply***
Apply today to have a recruiter reach out to you for an interview!
>Registered Nurses RN
- Cath Lab, Circulating OR, ICU, ED, Telemetry, Wound Care
- CT, MRI, Radiologic
>Special Procedures Tech Cath Lab
>Medical Lab Technologist
All positions are subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in these positions will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
About Tempe St Luke’s:
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Benefits Offered: (for benefit eligible full time positions)
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabled, Veterans