Cath Lab RN Travel Tempe St. Luke's Medical Center
Our RN travelers are part of our family. They are scheduled for 36 hours per week. Contracts are 13 weeks with the option to extend if needed. Excellent hourly rate and a $3,000 completion bonus!
Assignments are at St. Luke's Medical Center and sister campus Tempe St Luke’s Hospital. Interviewing now! Current multi-state RN license, BLS, ACLS, PALS. We provide housing or a housing allowance option if you are traveling from 100 miles+ outside the Phoenix area. Excellent compensation! The selected RN must sign a contract nurse agreement directly with St Luke's Medical Center/Tempe St. Luke's Hospital. Dual campus support as needed. Minutes from the airport, pro sports venues, and shopping. Apply today for immediate application review!
- Interviews patient and/or significant other determining physical status, medical history and psychosocial needs relative to patient's procedure.
- Identifies patient's knowledge deficits, anticipates patient's needs and potential complications.
- Communicates and receives pertinent assessment data with appropriate health care team members as necessary.
Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS per department requirement
- 2+ years of RN acute care hospital experience in the clinical unit you’re covering required. 3+ years RN ICU, RN ED, or RN Telemetry experience preferred.
- AZ RN license or compact state license active and in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with computer charting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled