Radiologic Technologist - Per Diem
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Radiologic Technologist
- Prepare patients for diagnostic procedures, as ordered by the physician, to obtain high quality images and maintain patient exposure as low as reasonably achievable.
- Performs diagnostic procedures, as ordered by the physician, to ensure production of quality images for accurate diagnosis in accordance with all applicable safety and regulation standards.
- Completes all appropriate documents and hospital records regarding diagnostic procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures and state and federal regulations.
- Performs other clerical functions as appropriate within the imaging department
- Maintains continuous and efficient operation of equipment and maintains treatment room in proper order to ensure continuous proper, safe, and efficient operation.
- Maintains a safe, clean patient care environment, utilizing a cost-effective approach to ensure optimum patient care and employee safety.
- Available to work at least one (1) shift per week to ensure coverage for PTO and Sick Time within the department, On Call shifts for nights and weekends also available
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- License/Certification ARRT
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Salary Range: $31.00 - $31.00