Registered Nurse - Clinical Educator - Full Time
Responsible for the development and administration of evidence- and theory-based, clinical staff development programs with the primary goal of improving the quality of patient care by increasing the competence of all personnel involved in the delivery of patient services through the creation and promotion of healthy teaching, learning and work environments.
Will also teach nurse orientation to nurses hired for SLMC / TSLH campuses. Also responsible for ongoing education and certification compliance.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program of professional nursing.
- AZ RN License and BSN Required.
- Requires three to five years of current clinical experience; must be knowledgeable of nursing process, adult learning principles, and curriculum development; evidence of continuing education; possess service orientation qualities that compliment the organization's philosophy in guest relations.
- AZ License, Current BCLS and ACLS Certification. Other certifications as required by facility and/or unit specialty.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Proven advocate and role model for customer service and patient centered delivery of care.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to gather, assess and analyze data from various sources to develop quality improvement initiatives.
- Effectively skilled with Iasis Data Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable of all regulatory requirements including local, state and national regulations as well as DNV and other accrediting agencies.
- Ability to adjust schedule to meet the teaching and learning demands and quality demands of the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled