RN / ICU / Heart RN / Days *Sign on Bonus*
About Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services to care for a diverse and dynamic community. From its busy emergency department to its critical care unit to specialty programs like wound care and pain management, the Tempe St. Luke’s team is committed to providing high-quality care in a warm, friendly hospital environment.
**MUST HAVE HEART RN EXPERIENCE**
- Provide direct clinical patient care to ICU patients
- Assume responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing direct clinical care to assigned patients on a per shift basis, and unit level
- Embraces concepts and behaviors that enhance customer satisfaction and employee morale and improvement in the profession of nursing.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Preferred: Academic degree in nursing (Bachelors or Master’s degree)
- Required: Must be currently licensed, certified, or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy.
- CPR certification
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabled, Veterans